In 2020, BT will start its 5-year programme to switch off traditional analogue and ISDN networks. Schools will need to switch to a digital phone system such as VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) to stay connected – so is your school ready?
What is a VoIP phone system?
VoIP allows you to make phone calls using your school’s broadband rather than through a traditional phone line. Not only do VoIP systems deliver a fantastic range of features, but you can save up to 40% on your phone bills!
Do you need to change your phone number?
You don’t need to change your phone number to switch to a VoIP system, and by moving now you’ll get a great deal on a system that will futureproof your school.
Why choose Hosted VoIP from Octagon Education?
Developed over 10 years and with a unique connection plan, your school’s new enterprise-grade VoIP phone system will cost less to buy and maintain with Octagon.
· Cost per system, not per handset – connect as many users as you need for one monthly cost
· No hidden costs, or costs per feature
· State-of-the-art phone features, including call pickup groups, call routing (e.g. ‘press 1 for office’, ‘2 for pupil absence’ etc) and automatic night service activation
· Receive 3 concurrent inbound calls and make unlimited outbound calls with no extra lines required
· Free calls between sites – great for large single sites or multiple schools
· Fully-configured, reliable system that’s ready to plug in
Your school’s local VoIP experts
Our team will fully-manage your migration to VoIP, including support to improve your broadband connection if needed, and we’ll manage your set-up so you can make calls straight away.
You’ll start seeing savings and feature benefits from our VOIP system immediately, and whenever you need us our helpful support team will be on hand to guide you through using the system or troubleshooting any issues.
VoIP phone systems from Octagon Education can save up to 40% on your school’s phone bills!
Want to find out more?
Speak to us for a FREE phone bill review and to arrange an appointment with our team:
Call: 0800 802 1992
Read more about VoIP with Octagon Education!